ShowTime-RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShowTime-RO

This is your game, this is your time. It's Showtime!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catch the Criminal Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrSimpleDream
Admin
UrSimpleDream

Catch the Criminal Event Empty
PostSubject: Catch the Criminal Event   Catch the Criminal Event EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:44 pm

The purpose of this thread is to answer player's questions about the event Catch the Criminal

Winners List:
Forum Name: UrSimpleDream
IGN: UrSimpleDream

Frequently Asked Questions (Read this before anything else)

Q: How does it work?
A: The event is a combination of Hide and Seek and Screenshot event. So it means that in any random day of the given month, the "Criminal" will go online and broadcast somethings that will hint that he is online. That broadcast will server as the mark that the hunt for the criminal is on! The first one to find him, take a screen shot and post it in the forums first will be the winner.

Q: Why is this and the Catch the Criminal thread closed?
A: The event is inactive at the moment. In game notices will be broadcasted once the event is open again.

Q: Where will we post the screenshot if we caught the criminal?
A: Here

Q: What are the prizes?
A: 250TCG for the winner. No consolation prizes.

Q: How to claim the prize if I win?
A: I will ask you in game to forum PM Me and put something specific as subject. I will then give the prize to the character who's in the screenshot(your character). No changes can be done.

Continue discussion.
Back to top Go down
http://showtime-ro.roflforum.net

Catch the Criminal Event
Page 1 of 1